This page of links to other sites is intended to hold links that don't seem to fit on the main Constitutional Links Page for whatever reason. Mostly, these links are related to government or politics, but not directly to the Constitution. If you know of a link that should be here and is not, by all means, let me know!
- Constitution.com - Constitution Reinsurance Corp (this domain name does not have a web page)
- Constitution.org - The Constitution Society
- Constitution-21.com - This site promotes the calling of a new constitutional convention to redesign the Constitution for the 21st century
- Constitution-States.com - Constitution State Services (insurance)
- Constitutional.com - Constitutional Casualty Company (insurance)
- Constitutional.net - Constitutional Party of Pennsylvania (political party)
- Constitutional.org - This leads to a "yellow pages" type of site
- Lawton-Constitution.com - The Lawton (Oklahoma) Constitution (newspaper)
- USConstitution.com - Freedom, Liberty, and Justice For All
Governmental Resources (USA)
- The White House
- The House
- The Senate
- THOMAS - Information about bills in this and previous Congresses.
- Email your Representative, hosted by the U.S. House site
- Email your Senators, hosted by the U.S. Senate site
- The Department of Agriculture
- The Department of Commerce
- The Department of Defense
- The Department of Education
- The Department of Energy
- The Department of Health and Human Services
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development
- The Department of Interior
- The Department of Justice
- The Department of Labor
- The Department of State
- The Department of Transportation
- The Department of Treasury
- The Department of Veterans Affairs
- The IRS
- The Federal Reserve
Political Resources (USA)
- The ACLU
- Banned Books Online
- The Cato Institute
- Constitution Day, Inc.
- Congress.org - Watching Congress
- The Democracy Online Project
- Electronic Privacy Information Center
- FactCheck - Holding politicians accountable
- The Heritage Foundation
- National Task Force on Prostitution
- The Southern Poverty Law Center
- SpinSanity - putting spin in context
Political Action Committees
- Cannabis Freedom Fund
- EMILY's List - supporting pro-choice woman candidates
- EDGE: Electing a Democratic Generation - supporting young Democrats
- FORCES: Fight Ordinances and Restrictions to Control and Eliminate Smoking
- Political Information
- An Anarchism FAQ
- The Communist Manifesto
- World Socialism
- Censorship on the Internet
- Death Penalty
- The Drug Library
- Term Limits - a pro-limits site
- Myths and Facts about the Federal Reserve
- Turn Left - The Home of Liberalism on the Web
- The Tax Protestor FAQ
- What is Democracy?
- The Political Graveyard
Free Speech Sites
These sites either use the First Amendment unwittingly, vocally oppose censorship, test the boundaries of good taste, or stand up for free speech in other ways. The surfer should beware that some may offend various sensibilities.
- The Flag Burning Page
- Rotten dot com - their mission is to present images and information that is supposed to make you uncomfortable
- The Censorware Project - dedicated to policing of "censorware", like NetNanny.
- The American Library Association's Office of Intellectual Freedom
- Peacefire - The Youth Alliance Against Internet Censorship
- The Ethical Spectical - an ezine dedicated to free speech, and "ethics, law, and politics"
Voting is the way that individuals participate in the political process. More and more in America, people do not turn out to vote. They feel like their vote does not count, like the government is not responsive to them. If you do not vote, you deserve the person who is elected; and you have nothing to complain about. So if you didn't vote in the last election, and you didn't like the choices of those who did vote, then vote! These sites are devoted to making the voting process easier.
The Webmaster believes firmly in the separation of church and state granted the people of the United States by the 1st Amendment. Having a right to worship, or to be free from religion, however, is no excuse for ignorance of religion. These links are an attempt to give access to information sites concerning major religions. More to come ... if you have a good suggestion, contact the Webmaster.
These links point to sites for newspapers, radio talk shows, and TV networks.
Free Web Space - it used to be everywhere. I once made an effort to have an index page on every free service I could find. Over time, the services have closed, gone to pay-only status, or other wise stopped working. The list below are those that remain.